All I Want Is a Life
|"All I Want Is a Life"|
|Single by Tim McGraw|
|from the album All I Want|
|Released||January 15, 1996|
|Tim McGraw singles chronology|
"All I Want Is a Life" is a song written by Stan Munsey, Tony Mullins and Don Pfrimmer, and performed by American country music artist Tim McGraw. It was released in January 1996 as the third single and partial title track to his album All I Want. It peaked at #5 in the United States, and #2 in Canada.
The narrator is tired of his everyday life and expresses an ambition for a better one.
The music video was directed by his usual director of choice Sherman Halsey, it premiered on Country Music Television on January 15, 1996. It shows Tim McGraw performing the song at a deserted circus.
"All I Want Is a Life" re-entered the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks as an official single at number 74 for the week of January 20, 1996.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||2|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||37|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||68|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 227.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2959." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. May 6, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Tim McGraw – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Tim McGraw.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1996". RPM. December 16, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Best of 1996: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|