All In Magazine
|Founder||Bhu Srinivasan and Kasey Thompson|
|First issue||May 2004|
|Company||All In Media House|
|Based in||Scottsdale, Arizona|
All In Magazine is an American print magazine and website focusing on poker, fantasy sports, and eSports (competitive videogaming). The magazine was founded as the "poker boom" was taking off in 2004 and centered primarily on poker until 2013.
The original print edition of All In launched at the 2004 World Series of Poker, one year after amateur Chris Moneymaker won the World Series of Poker Main Event and moved poker into the mainstream. The magazine settled into its acclaimed editorial style in 2005, after Eric Raskin was hired as editor-in-chief and Will Tims was hired as art director. Starting with the February 2015 issue.
ALL IN Super Bowl Party
In 2014, at Manhattan's Canoe Studios, All In worked with Heineken and Esquire to put on the Esquire Magazine/ALL IN/Heineken 2014 Super Bowl Celebration Charity Poker Party in New York City (the recipient of the evening's fundraising and the administrative entity was Career Gear, a 501 c3 organization).
Poker Player of the Year
All In awards an annual Poker Player of the Year honor based on a poll of poker professionals.
Year and player
- 2005 - Phil Ivey
- 2006 - Allen Cunningham
- 2007 - J.C. Tran
- 2008 - John Phan
- 2009 - Phil Ivey
- 2010 - Michael Mizrachi
- 2013 - Daniel Negreanu
- 2014 - Daniel Colman
- Srinivasan, Bru. "ALL IN is back". Archived from the original on 2015-03-04. Retrieved 21 April 2015.
- "The Moneymaker Revolution". Gelf Magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Chauvet Professional PVP S7 LED video panels project party image for Heineken". LEDs Magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Scottsdale media company gambles on Super Bowl party". Phoenix Business Journal. 26 January 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- "THE ROOTS GET DOWN IN STYLE AT THE ALL IN SUPER BOWL PARTY IN PARADISE VALLEY". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 20 August 2015.