All In with Chris Hayes
|All In with Chris Hayes|
|Genre||Political news/opinion program|
|Presented by||Chris Hayes|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Executive producer||Denis Horgan|
|Production location||New York City|
|Running time||60 minutes (with commercials)|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||April 1, 2013 –|
|Preceded by||The ReidOut|
|Followed by||The Rachel Maddow Show|
All In with Chris Hayes is an American news television program that airs weekdays at 8:00 p.m. ET on MSNBC. It is hosted by Chris Hayes, who previously hosted Up with Chris Hayes on MSNBC weekends. The show premiered on April 1, 2013.
Similar to Up, the show's format consists of "long-form panel discussions in which the participants talk through several issues." The opening night had 859,000 total viewers, including 298,000 in the ages 25–54 demographic.
On August 23, 2019, All In began experimenting with a series of three, Friday-night editions presented in front of a live studio audience in Studio 6-A.
- "ALL IN WITH CHRIS HAYES PREMIERES ON APRIL 1 at 8PM ET" (Press release). NBCUniversal. March 26, 2013. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Chris Hayes: From Up In The Morning To All In At Night". NPR. March 26, 2013. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Chris Hayes' New Show Named All In With Chris Hayes". The Huffington Post. March 26, 2013. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Chris Hayes Ratings: 'All In' Debuts With Steady First Night". The Huffington Post. April 2, 2013. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- de Moraes, Lisa (29 September 2015). "Chris Hayes Wins MSNBC's Only News & Documentary Emmy". Deadline.
- Malone, Michael. "'All In with Chris Hayes' Invites Audience For Summer Fridays". Broadcasting & Cable. Retrieved 2019-09-06.