All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
Motto in English
|A healthy body is the means of fulfillment of dharma that is duty|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) is a medical research public university located in the Saket Nagar suburb of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is one of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Bhopal launched its first academic department, community and family medicine (CFM) in September 2012, formed its Institute Body (IB), in July 2013 and started post graduation courses in January 2017.
- "Notification of President nomination" (PDF). PMSSY. 31 October 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Key Administrators". www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- "Faculty List". aiimsbhopal.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal. Retrieved 13 December 2019.
- "Contact Us". www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY)". pmssy-mohfw.nic.in. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- Vishakha Sharma (20 August 2012). "AIIMS-Bhopal to launch department of community and family medicine from September". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- AIIMS Bhopal forms crucial institute body. The Times of India (2013-07-23). Retrieved on 2013-10-09.
- "एम्स में पीजी पाठ्यक्रम शुरू, मेडिकल छात्रों ने दी दस्तक". www.patrika.com (in Hindi). Retrieved 13 October 2017.