All India United Democratic Front
|Founded||October 2, 2005|
|Headquarters||No.3 Friends Path, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781038|
|ECI Status||State Party|
|Seats in Lok Sabha||
3 / 545
|Seats in Rajya Sabha||
0 / 245
The All India United Democratic Front (also known as AIUDF and Sarva Bharatiya Sanyukt Ganatantric Morcha) is a political party in the India that originated in the north-eastern state of Assam. It is led by Maulana Badruddin Ajmal, who established the party in October 2005 as a state party, then known as Assam United Democratic Front (AUDF). It was relaunched as a national party under its current name at a press meet in New Delhi on 2nd Feb 2009. The party's headquarter is in Guwahati.
|Year||Election||Seats won||Change of Seats||Vote%||Change of Vote%|
|2009||15th Lok Sabha||1|
|2011||13th Assembly (Assam)||18|
|2014||16th Lok Sabha||3||-||-|
|2016||14th Assembly (Assam)||13||- 5|
- "List of Political Parties and Election Symbols main Notification Dated 18.01.2013" (PDF). India: Election Commission of India. 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- Third front likely in State for LS polls
- Minority party trying to stitch up third front in Assam
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-18. Retrieved 2014-05-19.
- "Identity politics in India's north-east". The Economist. 7 May 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2016.