All Saints Catholic Academy
|All Saints Catholic Academy|
|19 West 13th Street
Bayonne, NJ 07002
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Established||July 1, 2008|
|Opened||September 3, 2008|
|Educational authority||Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark|
|Superintendent||Dr. Margaret Dames|
|NCES School ID||A1101455|
|Interim Principal||Sr. Rita Marie Fritzen|
|Number of students||409|
|Student to teacher ratio||18.7|
|Hours in school day||6.7|
|Communities served||City of Bayonne|
All Saints Catholic Academy is a Catholic school in Bayonne, New Jersey, serving students in Pre-K through Grade 8. The school, opened in 2008, is operated by the eight Roman Catholic parishes of Bayonne.
The school opened in September 2008 on the site of St. Mary Star of the Sea School, consolidating 560 students who had previously been attending four different schools. The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark announced in September 2007 that it would combine Bayonne's four remaining Catholic elementary schools — Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Saint Andrew, Saint Vincent and Saint Mary, Star of the Sea — into a single school in response to 10 years of declining enrollments in the schools. Sister Eileen Jude Wust was selected to serve as the school's principal.
- "Staff". Archdiocese of Newark. Archdiocese of Newark Catholic Schools. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Search for Private Schools – School Detail for All Saints Catholic Academy". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved Mar 27, 2015.
- "Faculty Bios". All Saints Catholic Academy. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "All Saints Catholic Academy". Private School Universe Survey. U.S. Department of Education. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- Fink, Jason (13 July 2008). "New Catholic school taking shape". The Jersey Journal (nj.com). Retrieved 27 March 2015.
|This New Jersey school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|