All Saints College, Maitland
|All Saints College|
|Type||Independent co-educational secondary day school|
|Educational authority||New South Wales Department of Education|
|Oversight||Catholic Schools Office, Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle|
|Head of Campus, St Peter's||Nicholas Wickham|
|Head of Campus, St Mary's||Marc Romano|
All Saints College is a dual-campus independent Roman Catholic co-educational secondary day school, located in the Hunter Valley region of New South Wales, Australia. The College is administered by the Catholic Schools Office of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle.
The College's has two campuses, both located in Maitland. The St Mary's campus caters for students in Year 11 and Year 12. The St Peter's campus caters for students in Year 7 to Year 10. The College Principal is Timothy Cleary. The Head of Campus, St Peter's is Nicholas Wickham; and the Head of Campus, St Mary's is Marc Romano.
The forebears of All Saints College are St John's Boys School, a primary school established in 1838, St Mary’s Dominican Convent School, established in 1867, and the Marist Brothers High School, Maitland (later known as St Peter's High School).
In September 1990 Bishop Leo Clarke (the Bishop of the Diocese of Maitland Newcastle) announced that the three local single-sex Catholic high schools would become co-educational, and united under the banner of All Saints College. St Joseph's College, in the rural village of Lochinvar, and St Peter's were to be Years 7-10 and St Mary's, Years 11-12. The three schools began to operate in their current co-educational format in 1992. The St Mary's and St Peter's campuses are situated in the heart of Maitland and the St Joseph's campus is situated eleven kilometres (seven miles) west of Maitland.
Following a Study into the Provision of Catholic Education in the Diocese of Maitland-Newcastle, in 2018 St Joseph's College, Lochinvar terminated its membership of All Saints College and became a stand-alone Years 7-12 school. In 2016, it was announced that St Peter's Campus, Maitland principal Michael Blake had secured the position of principal at Champagnat College, Pagewood and concluded his role at St Peter's at the end of Term 2.
- "All Saints College St Mary's Campus". Catholic Schools Office Maitland-Newcastle. Archived from the original on 28 February 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "All Saints College St Peter's Campus". Catholic Schools Office Maitland-Newcastle. Archived from the original on 28 February 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "History of St Peter's and St Mary's". School History. All Saints College, Maitland. 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "History". All Saints College St Mary's Campus Maitland. Archived from the original on 1 November 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Looking ahead to 2018". St Joseph's College. Archived from the original on 15 April 2016. Retrieved 1 April 2016.