All Saints DLR station
Location of All Saints in Greater London
|Local authority||Tower Hamlets|
|Managed by||Docklands Light Railway|
|Number of platforms||2|
|DLR annual boardings and alightings|
|Original company||Docklands Light Railway|
|31 August 1987||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portal|
All Saints is a Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station in Poplar in Greater London, England. The station is situated in the East End of London and is named after nearby All Saints, a church dating from 1821-3. The station entrance is on the East India Dock Road, opposite Chrisp Street Market, and adjacent to the Poplar Baths.
On-train announcements for trains approaching the station describe it as "All Saints for Chrisp Street Market".
There was a previous station on the same site, called Poplar station, which was served by the North London Railway. The location of this station can be seen in the bottom-right hand corner of the Map of Poplar, 1885.
Serco announced that from 24 August 2009, the frequency on the Stratford to Lewisham branch would be reduced at peak times to one train every seven minutes, from the current five-minute frequency. This was to accommodate a flyover that increased frequencies by 30 seconds on the Bank to Lewisham line.
- "Step free Tube Guide" (PDF). Transport for London. Archived (PDF) from the original on 3 June 2015.
- Transport for London (12 February 2013). "Freedom of Information DLR usage 1213". Transport for London. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Up-to-date DLR entry/exit statistics for each station" (XLSX). What Do They Know. Transport for London. 18 March 2016. Retrieved 2 April 2016.
- A new flyunder comes into service on Monday 24 August, TFL: DLR News, 12 August 2009
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.Listed as All Saints LRT station
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 0-9068-9999-0. OCLC 228266687.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to All Saints DLR station.|
- Docklands Light Railway website - All Saints station page
- Map of Poplar, 1885
- Photograph of the platform at All Saints
|Preceding station||DLR||Following station|
|Docklands Light Railway||
|This article about the Docklands Light Railway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|