All That Remains (novel)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Country||United States of America|
|Media type||Print (hardcover, paperback)|
|Preceded by||Body of Evidence|
|Followed by||Cruel and Unusual|
The book is loosely based on the Colonial Parkway Killer, a suspected serial killer who is thought to have murdered 8 people in Virginia in the 1980s.
- Kay Scarpetta - Chief Medical Examiner.
- Benton Wesley - FBI Profiler.
- Pete Marino - Detective Lieutenant in the Richmond Police Department.
- Abby Turnbull - Washington Post reporter.
- Mark James - FBI Special Agent, Dr. Scarpetta's ex-lover from law school
- Pat Harvey - National Drug Policy Director, mother of one of the victims.
- Steven Spurrier - Murderer of the named victims.
- Dogs Dammit
- Jill Harrington and Elizabeth Mott
- Bruce Philips and Judy Roberts
- Jim Freeman and Bonnie Smyth
- Ben Anderson and Carolyn Bennett
- Susan Wilcox and Mike Martin
- Deborah Harvey and Frederick Cheney
|This article about a 1990s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.