All the Things I Should Have Known
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from All The Things I Should Have Known)
Credits adapted from liner notes.
- K-Ci & JoJo - lead and background vocals
- Babyface - writer, composer, producer, keyboards, drum programming, acoustic guitar and background vocals
- Erika Nuri - writer, composer
- Nathan East - bass
- Paul Boutin - recording engineer
- Jon Gass - mixing engineer
- Ivy Skoff - production coordinator
The song peaked at number 30 on the Rhythmic Top 40.
|US Rhythmic Top 40||30|
- K-Ci & JoJo - X (CD liner notes) MCA Records 088 112 398-2
- "K-Ci & JoJo > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved July 8, 2011.
|This 2000s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|