All at Once (Whitney Houston song)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
|"All at Once"|
|Single by Whitney Houston|
|from the album Whitney Houston|
|Released||March 1985 (Netherlands)|
|Writer(s)||Michael Masser (music), Jeffrey Osborne (lyrics)|
|Whitney Houston singles chronology|
"All at Once" is a song written by Michael Masser and Jeffrey Osborne and recorded by Whitney Houston. It was released as a single in Japan and several European countries in 1985–1986. While it did not receive an official single release in the United States, the song did receive significant radio airplay there.
It became the first hit for Whitney Houston in the Netherlands in April 1985.
The song is a heartbreak ballad about a lover who leaves without warning and the damage it does. Houston performed the song at the 1987 American Music Awards.
Arista released a promotional music video exclusive to Germany. Another video was release for some European countries. It features Houston singing the song on a stage. 
|Belgium (VRT Top 30)||2|
|Netherlands Dutch Top 40||5|
|Italian Singles Chart||4|
|South Korea International Singles (Gaon)||115|
- ""I Will Always Love You" on Belgian VRT Top 30 chart". top30-2.radio2.be. February 27, 1992. Retrieved September 25, 2010.
- "Top40-lijst van week 20, 1985". Stichting Nederlandse Top 40. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- "Hit Parade Italia - Indice per Interprete: H". Hit Parade Italia. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- "Lescharts.com – Whitney Houston – All at Once" (in French). Les classement single.
- "South Korea Gaon International Chart (Week: February 12, 2012 to February 18, 2012)". Gaon Chart. January 5, 2013. Retrieved January 5, 2013.
- JAPAN certifications
|This 1980s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|