All for One (Raven album)
|All for One|
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Pineapple Studios, London, UK|
BASE RECORD (Italy)
|Producer||Michael Wagener, Udo Dirkschneider and Raven|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||10/10|
All for One is the third full-length album by British heavy metal band Raven, released in 1983. This would be their last album outside of a major label, also being said by fans to be their last "golden age" album, containing some of their finest work. It is also notable that Udo Dirkschneider, frontman of German band Accept would appear on a couple of the tracks recorded.
Tracks 11-13, which were added to the CD re-issue, were taken from "Break the Chain", a Raven's single released around the same time. They feature Udo Dirkschneider performing vocal parts with John Gallagher.
All tracks by John Gallagher, Mark Gallagher and Rob Hunter.
- "Take Control" – 3:21
- "Mind over Metal" – 3:28
- "Sledgehammer Rock" – 3:58
- "All for One" – 3:31
- "Run Silent, Run Deep" – 5:37
- "Hung, Drawn and Quartered" – 5:17
- "Break the Chain" – 3:47
- "Take It Away" – 3:23
- "Seek and Destroy" – 3:50
- "Athletic Rock" – 4:40
CD reissue bonus tracks
- "Born to Be Wild" (Mars Bonfire) - 3:29 (Steppenwolf cover, featuring Udo Dirkschneider)
- "Inquisitor" - 4:01 (featuring Udo Dirkschneider)
- "The Ballad of Marshall Stack"- 5:38
- John Gallagher - basses, lead and backing vocals
- Mark Gallagher - guitar
- Rob Hunter - drums, backing vocals
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Raven - All for One review". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Popoff, Martin (1 November 2005). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 2: The Eighties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 284. ISBN 978-1894959315.
- "Raven (Gbr) - All for One". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved 2011-03-24.