All for the Winner
|All for the Winner|
All for the Winner DVD cover
|Directed by||Jeffrey Lau
|Produced by||Jeffrey Lau
|Screenplay by||Jeffrey Lau|
|Story by||Jeffrey Lau
|Music by||Lowell Lo|
|Edited by||Poon Hung|
|Distributed by||Golden Harvest|
Sing (Stephen Chow) is a mainland China country boy who arrives in Hong Kong to visit his Uncle "Blackie Tat" (Ng Man-tat). When Sing stays with his uncle and his friends in their apartment, Blackie soon learns of Sing's supernatural ability to see through objects and, later on, his ability to change playing cards by rubbing them. He takes advantage of this and turns Sing into the Dou Seng or the "Saint of Gamblers". After getting into a fight with several alleyway gamblers he meets the lovely Yee-mung A.K.A. "Lady Dream" (lit. trans: Beautiful Dream, but euphemistically as wet dream), a henchman for the "King of Gamblers", and becomes infatuated with her. Sing quickly becomes a rival to the King and must win his way through a world competition to prove his skill.
- Stephen Chow as (左頌星) Sing 'Saint of the Gamblers'
- Ng Man-tat as (黑仔達) Blackie Tat
- Sharla Cheung as (綺夢) Yee-mung 'Lady Dream'
- Sandra Ng as (阿萍) Ping
- Paul Chun – (洪光) Mr. Hung 'King of Gamblers'
- Corey Yuen as (賣魚盛) Fishy Shing
- Jeffrey Lau as (陳松) Chung Chan
- Wan Yeung-ming as Billy
- Sheila Chan as (阿英) Ying
- Chin Tsi-ang
- Angelina Lo as (六姑) Luk
- Cheung Ka-sang
- Liu Huang-hsi
|1991||10th Hong Kong Film Awards||Best Actor||Stephen Chow||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actor||Ng Man-tat||Nominated|
- "All for the Winner". hkmdb. Retrieved 16th June 2016
- "All for the Winner". Hong Kong Cinemagic. Retrieved 16th June 2016
- "All for the Winner - Cast". imdb
- "All for the Winner". chinesemov.com
- "All for the Winner - Award". LoveHKFilm. Retrieved 16th June 2016
- "All for the Winner - Award". imdb. Retrieved 18th June 2016