All in This Tea
|All in This Tea|
|Edited by||Gina Leibrecht|
|Distributed by||Flower Films|
All in This Tea is a 2007 documentary film co-directed by Les Blank and Gina Leibrecht, about Chinese tea. It follows the American tea connoisseur David Lee Hoffman as he travels to remote tea-growing areas of China. Hoffman attempts to interest Chinese tea growers and distributors in fair trade issues, and explores the importance of terroir and organic growing methods in both the quality and future sustainability of the Chinese tea market.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (August 2017)
- "All in This Tea (2007)". IMDb. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "All In This Tea". allinthistea.com. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "All In This Tea (2007)". YouTube. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "All in This Tea – DVD Documentary". teaviews.com. Retrieved 17 October 2013.
- "All in This Tea (2007)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved 14 August 2017.
- Official website
- All in This Tea on IMDb
- All in This Tea at AllMovie
- All in This Tea at Rotten Tomatoes
- All In This Tea at San Francisco International Film Festival site
|This documentary film article about environmental issues is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|