The U.S.-Remix Album: All or Nothing
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|All or Nothing|
|Remix album by Milli Vanilli|
|Label||Hansa Records, BMG|
|Milli Vanilli chronology|
All or Nothing is a remix album by Milli Vanilli released in 1989. It is the European version of Girl You Know It's True (1989), which was in turn the American version of the group's debut album, All or Nothing, which was released in Europe in November 1988.
The cover states that the album is the "U.S.-Remix Album", which indicates it includes tracks and remixes previously exclusive to America—specifically the non-remix tracks, "More Than You'll Ever Know", "Take It as It Comes" and "It's Your Thing".
A conceptually similar album, The Remix Album, was released one year later in the U.S. in 1990, reaching #32. The Remix Album includes extended, remixed versions of the group's singles and tracks which were exclusive to the European studio album All or Nothing.
- "Blame It on the Rain" (Super Club Mix) – 6:44
- "More Than You'll Ever Know" – 3:52
- "Take It as It Comes" – 4:12
- "It's Your Thing" – 4:06
- "Dreams to Remember" (Remix) – 3:48
- "All or Nothing" (US Club Mix) – 4:31
- "Baby Don't Forget My Number" (N.Y. Subway Mix) – 4:53
- "I'm Gonna Miss You" (Long Version Remix) – 5:07
- "Girl You Know It's True" (N.Y. Subway Mix) – 6:28
* Some editions list erroneous track lengths (for instance, the German CD release). Listed here are the lengths generally accepted as standard for all releases regardless of what is printed.
- Charles Shaw — vocals, backing vocals
- John Davis — vocals, backing vocals
- Brad Howell — vocals
- Frank Farian — producer
- Tobias Freund, Bernd Berwanger, Norbert Janicke, Jens Seekamp — mixing
- P.G. Wilder, Pit Loew, Toby Gad, Jens Gad — arrangements
|This 1980s pop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|