All the Good Ones Are Gone
|"All the Good Ones Are Gone"|
|Single by Pam Tillis|
|from the album Greatest Hits|
|B-side||"Land of the Living"|
|Released||April 26, 1997|
|Writer(s)||Dean Dillon, Bob McDill|
|Producer(s)||Billy Joe Walker, Jr., Pam Tillis|
|Pam Tillis singles chronology|
"All the Good Ones Are Gone" is a song written by Dean Dillon and Bob McDill, and recorded by American country music artist Pam Tillis. It was released in April 1997 as the first new single from her Greatest Hits album. The song reached #4 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||4|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||50|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||28|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 348.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 3309." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. August 25, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Pam Tillis – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Pam Tillis.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1997". RPM. December 15, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Best of 1997: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|