Allah Nazar Baloch
|Allah Nazar Baloch|
Dr. Allah Nizar Baloch
9 November 2009
|Lieutenant||Doda Khan Baloch|
|Born||Mashkey' Awaran, Balochistan|
|Political party||Baloch Students Organization|
|Relations||Nabi Bakhsh Baloch
|Children||Two sons; Nodaan and Thamochan|
|Profession||Teacher, Doctor, politician, Guerrilla Commander|
|Service/branch||Balochistan Liberation Front|
Allah Nazar Baloch (Balochi: اللہ نذر بلوچ) a militant, is the Chairman of the Baloch Students Organization and the chief of the Baluch Liberation Front, both of which are Baloch nationalist groups the Pakistani government has designated as terrorist organisations.
Baloch's brother and nephew are also members of the BLF.
Allah Nazar Baloch was born on 2 October 1968 in Mashkai, Awaran District, Pakistan. He graduated from high school in 1986 and went on to Atta Shad Degree College, graduating in 1989 with a premedical degree. He then attended Bolan Medical College in Quetta. His father, Nabi Bux Khan Baloch, died in 2011.
In August 2015, the Pakistani military announced that Baloch had been killed while fighting government forces in Awaran district. Two months later he released a video, revealing that he had survived the encounter and remains in charge of the BLF.
- Tahir, Madiha. "From rallies to armed resistance in Balochistan". www.aljazeera.com. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- Akbar, Malik Siraj (17 November 2008). "BLA attacks Kalat Scouts convoy". Daily Times. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- Baloch, Zafar (8 September 2015). "BLF chief reportedly killed in Awaran operation: Bugti". The Express Tribune. Karachi, Pakistan. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- "Baloch rebel Allah Nazar is dead or injured, says IGFC". The News. 11 August 2015.
- "Baloch rebel leader Allah Nazar appears in new video". BBC News. 26 November 2015.