Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allahu Akbar or Allahu Ekber and similar variants may also refer to:
- Allahu Akbar (anthem), the national anthem of Libya from 1969 to 2011
- Allahu Akbar (film), a 1977 Indian Malayalam film
- "Allahu Akbar" (Lounès Matoub song), a song written by Lounès Matoub
- Allahüekber Dağları, a range of mountains in northeast Turkey. In 1914 it was astride the border between Turkey and Russia.
- Allah-o Akbar Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- "Allah U Akbar", a song by Brand Nubian from their 1993 album In God We Trust
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allahu Akbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.