Muhammad Idrees Dahiri
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Muhammad Idrees Dahri|
|Born||17 September 1947
|Tafsir, Seerah, Tasawwuf|
Allama Muhammad Idrees Dahri (Urdu: علامہ محمد ادریس ڈاہری, Sindhi: علامه محمد ادريس ڏاهري) is a notable Islamic scholar, preacher, writer, author, poet and researcher of Sindh, Pakistan. He is Hanafi, Maturidi, and belongs to the Naqshbandi Mujaddidi sufi order. He is a khalifa (deputy) of Hazrat Khwaja Allah Bakhsh Abbasi Naqshbandi and currently of Hazrat Khwaja Muhammad Tahir Bakhshi Naqshbandi. He also has Ijazah in Shadhili and Alawi sufi orders.
- Hazrat have eight children 5 sons and 3 daughters
- Ashique hussain
- Ahsan ullah
- Hafiz Assad ullah
- Molana Mufti Ubed ullah Dahri
- wali ullah
Being a scholar, he first entered the Naqshbandi tariqah by taking oath of allegiance with Shaykh Allah Bakhsh Abbasi Naqshbandi of Sindh, and received Khilafat (Ijazah) on 18 Rabi-us-Sani 1405AH. In the Alawi sufi order, he received Ijazah from Shaykh Zain ibn Ibrahim Sameet al-Alawi of Makkah, SA, and in the Shadhili sufi order, he has Ijazah from Shaykh Fahmi of Madinah, SA.
He is an Islamic speaker and delivers speeches in various parts of Rural Sindh and many urban areas. He mostly delivers lectures in Sindhi language, but also speaks in Urdu when invited in urban areas where most listeners are Urdu speaking.
He has authored books on various topics such as Fiqh (Hanafi), Tasawwuf, biographies, and other Islamic topics. His eight-volume Tafsir of the Holy Quran is one of the very few complete Tafsirs in the Sindhi language. Most of his books are in Sindhi. He is also a poet of Sindhi and has written poetry on Islamic themes. Most famous parts of his poetry are Naat (praise of Prophet Muhammad) and Manqabat (praise of his Shaykh Hazrat Khwaja Muhammad Tahir).
He is also a translator and has translated some of the classical works of famous scholars of Sindh, such as Allama Makhdoom Muhammad Hashim Thattvi and Shaykh Abul-Hasan Dahiri.
- Tafsir of the Holy Quran (Sindhi) in 8 volumes
- Faza'il-e-Miswak (Sindhi: فضائل مسواڪ)
- Iden Ja Fazail Aen Masail (Sindhi: عيدين جا فضائل ۽ مسائل)
- Juma Ja Fazail Aen Masail (Sindhi: جمعه جا فضائل ۽ مسائل)
- Karamat Imam Rabbani (Sindhi: ڪرامات امام رباني), contains miracles of Imam Rabbani
- Ad-Dolat al-Kubra (Urdu: الدولۃ الکبریٰ), Sharah Asma-ul-Husna
- Thubut Khatm-e-Nabuwwat (Sindhi: ثبوت ختم نبوت)
List of translations
- Baqiat al-Salihat (Sindhi: باقيات الصالحات), translated from Arabic into Sindhi, author: Allama Makhdoom Muhammad Hashim Thattvi, biographies of Muhammad's wives.
- Khamsat al-Tahirah (Arabic: خلاصة النفحات الباهرة في جواز القول بالخمسة الطاهرة), translated from Arabic into Sindhi, author: Allama Makhdoom Muhammad Hashim Thattvi, about the proofs in Sharia regarding the concept of Panjtan Pak (Five Blessed)
- Madah Nama Sindh (Sindhi: مدح نامه سنڌ), translated from Arabic into Sindhi, author: Allama Makhdoom Muhammad Hashim Thattvi, Praise of Sindh in Islamic history