Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up allan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allan may refer to:
- Allan (footballer, born 1991), Brazilian footballer
- Allan (footballer, born 1997), Brazilian footballer
- Allan (name), a given name and surname, including list of people and characters with the name
- Allan, Queensland, Australia
- Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Allan, the Allaine river's lower course, in France
- Allan, Drôme, town in France
- Allan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Allan, a Clan Grant split (or sept)
- Ahlawat or Allan, an ethnic clan in India
- Allan, a 1966 film directed by Donald Shebib
- "Allan" (song), a 1988 song recorded by the French artist Mylène Farmer
- Allan of Rotterdam, a former train and tram manufacturer in the Netherlands
- All pages beginning with "Allan"
- All pages with a title containing Allan
- Alan (disambiguation)
- Alan (given name)
- Allen (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.