Allan F. Smith
|Allan Frederick Smith|
December 19, 1911|
|Died||January 21, 1994
Allan Frederick Smith (December 19, 1911 – January 21, 1994) was a law professor and dean at the University of Michigan Law School. He was an expert in personal property law and real estate transactions.
Before joining the University of Michigan faculty in 1947, he served for the Office of Price Administration and the United States Army. Smith was interim president of the University of Michigan in 1979 after the resignation of Robben Wright Fleming.
- 1950 - Personal Life Insurance Trusts
- 1951 - Basic Property Law
- 1956 - The Law of Future Interests
- "Allan F. Smith Biography". University of Michigan Law School. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "A.F. Smith Retirement" (PDF). Board of Regents of the University of Michigan. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Presidents of the University of Michigan". University of Michigan. Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
Robben Wright Fleming
|Interim President of the University of Michigan
Harold Tafler Shapiro