Allan Taylor (snooker player)
28 November 1984 |
|Highest ranking||100 (March–April 2015)|
|103 (as of 6 April 2015)|
|Highest break||112 (2012 Gdynia Open, 2014 Lisbon Open)|
|Best ranking finish||Last 48 (2015 Australian Goldfields Open)|
Allan Taylor (born 28 November 1984) is an English professional snooker player, who lives in Basildon, Essex. He used to work at a police station in Birkenhead, supporting the police force by studying CCTV footage.
Taylor lost 6–2 to Anthony McGill in the first round of the UK Championship. A few weeks later he beat Michael Holt 4–3 to qualify for the Indian Open, where he was defeated 4–3 by Li Hang in the first round. At the end of the season Taylor was the world number 107 which would have seen him lose his place on the tour, however he finished 62nd on the European Order of Merit which has earned him one of the eight two-year cards on offer for non-qualified players.
Performance and rankings timeline
|Ranking[nb 1]||UR||UR||UR||UR[nb 2]||123|
|Australian Goldfields Open||NH||A||LQ||LQ||LQ|
|International Championship||Not Held||A||LQ||LQ|
|Indian Open||Not Held||LQ||1R|
|Players Championship Grand Final[nb 3]||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ||DNQ|
|Former ranking tournaments|
|Performance Table Legend|
|LQ||lost in the qualifying draw||#R||lost in the early rounds of the tournament
(WR = Wildcard round, RR = Round robin)
|QF||lost in the quarter-finals|
|SF||lost in the semi-finals||F||lost in the final||W||won the tournament|
|DNQ||did not qualify for the tournament||A||did not participate in the tournament||WD||withdrew from the tournament|
|NH / Not Held||means an event was not held.|
|NR / Non-Ranking Event||means an event is/was no longer a ranking event.|
|R / Ranking Event||means an event is/was a ranking event.|
|MR / Minor-Ranking Event||means an event is/was a minor-ranking event.|
- It shows the ranking at the beginning of the season.
- New players on the Main Tour don't have a ranking.
- The event was called the Players Tour Championship Grand Finals (2010/2011–2012/2013)
- "World Rankings after the Indian Open 2015" (PDF). worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. 16 March 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "World Rankings after the Players Championship 2015" (PDF). worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. 30 March 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Career-total Statistics for Allan Taylor – Professional". CueTracker Snooker Results & Statistics Database. Retrieved 12 April 2015.
- "Taylor Made For Q School". worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. Retrieved 13 February 2011.
- "Tour Players 2013/2014" (PDF). worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Allan Taylor 2013/2014". Snooker.org. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- "Prize Money Rankings After the 2014 World Championship" (PDF). World Snooker. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Allan Taylor 2014/2015". Snooker.org. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "European Order of Merit 2014/2015". Snooker.org. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "World Rankings After 2015 World Championship". World Snooker. Archived from the original on 8 May 2015. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- "Ranking History". Snooker.org. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Official player profile of Allan Taylor". worldsnooker.com. World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association. "Players Alphabetical" section.
- Profile on Pro Snooker Blog
- Allan Taylor at CueTracker.net: Snooker Results and Statistic Database