||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Allan Trautman (born 1955) is an actor and puppeteer. He is originally from Brooklyn, New York. Trautman has a B.A. in Physics and Drama from Washington University in St. Louis. He had his first job as a puppeteer during college working on "The Letter People". He also has an MFA in Acting from California Institute of the Arts. Trautman spent two summers performing at the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. He stayed in Los Angeles after graduation and performed with Sid and Marty Krofft. Trautman began working with the Muppets in 1990 on Muppet*Vision 3D, still showing in the Disney theme parks. He has been working with Jim Henson's Creature Shop since 1991 on animatronic projects as well as The Henson Digital Performance Studio. He is a cast member of Henson Alternative's puppet improv show, Puppet Up! (aka Stuffed and Unstrung), touring to such places as Melbourne and Sydney, Australia. He has also teaches Improvisation at College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita, California.
- Dinosaurs - Fran Sinclair (face performer), Grandpa Louie (performer), Winston (performer), Georgie the Hippo (suit performer and normal voice), Mr. Pulman, Dr. Elliot Piaget, Edward R. Hero, Moolah the Cash Cow, Mr. Lizard, Mr. Otto Lynch
- Sid the Science Kid - Director 
- Unhappily Ever After - Mr. Floppy Puppeteer
- Puppet Up! on TBS
- Greg the Bunny -
- Muppets Tonight - Fairyland Police Chief ("Fairyland PD" segments)
- The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth - Gil the Grouper, Johnny Paste, Sherry the Fairy, Sunny the Sun
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie - Eugene, Performer of Joe Snow
- Monkeybone - BBQ Pig (voice)
- Muppet Classic Theater - Banker, Father Pig
- Muppets from Space' - Additional Muppet Performer
- Return of the Living Dead Part II - Tarman
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas - Juicer
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz - Crow, Old Tom
- The Return of the Living Dead - Tarman
- The Jungle Book - Additional animal voices
- Alt/Reality - Various
- Simian Undercover Detective Squad - Skreet the Orangutan
- Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony - Deliveryman (ep. 17)
- Puppet Up! - Performer
- Stuffed and Unstrung - Performer 
- Dr. Dolittle (film) - Puppet Coordinator
- Turner, Jerry (Summer 1980). "Colorado Shakespeare Festival". Shakespeare Quarterly 31 (2): 249–251. doi:10.2307/2869549. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Wickstrom, Gordon (Spring 1979). "Colorado Shakespeare Festival". Shakespeare Quarterly 30 (2): 226–229. doi:10.2307/2869315. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Lackner, Chris. "A Revolution Threatens Puppet Regimes." The Globe and MailJun 08 2004. ProQuest. Web. 5 Jan. 2014 .
- "Cast and Creative - Puppet Up!" Puppet Up Cast and Creative Comments. Jim Henson Company, n.d. Web. 05 Jan. 2014.
- Fiona Scott, Norman. "Comedy of wrong." Age, The (Melbourne) 06 Apr. 2007: 4. Newspaper Source Plus. Web. 5 Jan. 2014.
- Jason, Blake. "Bawdy blast from Kermit's evil cousins." Sun-Herald, The (Sydney) 25 Mar. 2007: 25. Newspaper Source Plus. Web. 5 Jan. 2014.
- Comedians of the canyons to host evening of improv on nov. 6. (2010, Nov 04). Targeted News Service.
- "Bob Blakey." Calgary Herald (Alberta, Canada). (February 28, 1993 , Sunday, FINAL EDITION ): 869 words. LexisNexis Academic. Web. Date Accessed: 2014/01/17.
- Prouty (1994). Variety Television Reviews 1991-1992. Routledge. pp. April 26, 1991 – September 18, 1991. ISBN 978-0824037963.
- GENZLINGER, Neil. "A Young Scientist at Work to Inspire Kids’ Curiosity". New York Times. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- MARKETPLACE; Puppeteer Pulls Strings of His Future: [Home Edition] Hamilton, Denise. Los Angeles Times [Los Angeles, Calif] 03 Nov 1997: D, 8:1.
- Scott, Tony. "Unhappily Ever After." Variety Review Database 01 1995ProQuest. Web. 6 Jan. 2014 .
- Mendoza, Manuel. "'Unhappily,' and an Era for the WB, End." Dallas Morning News: 0. May 22, 1999. ProQuest. Web. 6 Jan. 2014 .
- "What to Watch." The Washington Post. (November 19, 2006 Sunday ): 718 words. LexisNexis Academic. Web. Date Accessed: 2014/01/17.
- "Muppets Tonight!." Daily Variety. (March 7, 1996 Thursday ): 235 words. LexisNexis Academic. Web. Date Accessed: 2014/01/17.
- "The Adventures of Timmy the Tooth TIMMY IN SPACE (Mon. (16), 6:30-7 a.m., syndicated)." Daily Variety. (January 16, 1995 Monday ): 456 words. LexisNexis Academic. Web. Date Accessed: 2014/01/17.
- Kane, Joe (2010). Night of the Living Dead: Behind the Scenes of the Most Terrifying Zombie Movie Ever. Citadel. p. 149. ISBN 978-0806533315.
- Hodges, Ben (2011). Theatre World 2009-2010. Applause Theatre & Cinema Books. p. 172. ISBN 978-1423492719.
- Nichols, David C. "Theater Review: 'Stuffed and Unstrung' at the Irvine Barclay Theatre [Updated]." - Latimes.com. Los Angeles Times, 30 Dec. 2010. Web. 05 Jan. 2014.