From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Allan Willisford)
Williford from The Arbutus, 1916
|Born||December 22, 1892
Nokomis, Illinois, U.S.
|Died||June 17, 1981
Nueces County, Texas, U.S.
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
Edward Allan Williford (December 22, 1892 – June 17, 1981) was an American basketball player and coach. He was the head coach for the Indiana Hoosiers men's basketball team for the 1915–1916 season, compiling a record of 6–7.
- Institute for Research in Biography (New York, N.Y.) (1948). Who's who in Commerce and Industry. 6. Marquis Who's Who.
- "Person Details for Edward Allan Williford, "Texas, Death Index, 1964-1998" — FamilySearch.org". familysearch.org.
- Ratermann, D. (1996). The Big Ten: A Century of Excellence. Sagamore Publishing. ISBN 9781571670373.
- Jason Hiner (2005). Indiana University Basketball Encyclopedia. p. 153. ISBN 1582616558.
- Allan Willisford at College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com