Allanton, North Lanarkshire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||1,180  Mid-2012 estimate|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Allanton Primary school was opened in 1927 and a nursery school added in 1999.
- "Estimated population of localities by broad age groups, mid-2012" (PDF). Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- RLS Pathfinder Pack on the Coal Industry 1900 - 1950
- http://www.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=5751 Last accessed [10 March 2013]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Allanton, North Lanarkshire.|
- SCRAN image of Surface layout, Kingshill No.1 Colliery, Allanton, Lanarkshire
- SCRAN image of Oblique aerial view of Loudounhill Sand and Gravel Pit, near Allanton, Lanarkshire
- The Stuarts of Allanton
- North Lanarkshire Council: Allanton Primary School and Nursery class
- Wishaw Press, June 2010, "Allanton Primary School's eco week"
|This North Lanarkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|