Allawah railway station
Northbound view from Platform 3 in April 2012
|Location||Railway Parade, Allawah|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||13.69 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||4 (2 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||25 October 1925|
|Passengers (2013)||1,760 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Allawah station opened on 25 October 1925 on the same date that the Illawarra line was duplicated. It consists of two island platforms with an overhead concourse and ticket office at the northern end. The original brick station buildings were demolished in the 1990s and replaced by lighter passenger shelters. In 2004, the station was upgraded with the provision of passenger lifts and expanded shelters.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Bondi Junction|||
|2||services to Cronulla & Waterfall|||
|3||services to Bondi Junction|||
|4||services to Cronulla, Waterfall & Helensburgh|||
Transdev NSW operates one route via Allawah station:
Allawah railway station is served by two NightRide routes:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Allawah Station NSWrail.net
- "T4: Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 947". Transport for NSW.
- "N10 Nightride". Transport for NSW.
- "N11 Nightride". Transport for NSW.