Tomb of Jesus
The tomb of Jesus may refer to any place where it is believed that Jesus was temporarily entombed for the three days before (according to the Christian and other religious traditions) he came back from the dead.
Places that have been proposed as the location of such a tomb include:
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem.
- Garden Tomb, discovered in the 19th century outside the old city of Jerusalem
- Talpiot Tomb, rock-cut tomb in the East Talpiot neighborhood, five kilometers south of the Old City in East Jerusalem, Palestine
- Roza Bal, the reputed tomb of Jesus in Kashmir, India
- Kirisuto no haka in Shingō, Japan