From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Allegiance (album))
|Look up allegiance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allegiance is the duty which a subject or citizen is widely expected to owe to the state to which he belongs.
Allegiance may also refer to:
- Allegiance (American band), a retired hardcore band from San Francisco
- Allegiance (Australian band), a retired thrash metal band from Perth, Australia
- Allegiance (As Blood Runs Black album), the debut album of deathcore band As Blood Runs Black
- Allegiance (Firewind album), the fourth full-length album by Firewind
- "Allegiance", a song by Dimmu Borgir from their 2003 album Death Cult Armageddon
- "Allegiance" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1990 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Allegiance" (Stargate SG-1), a 2002 episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Allegiance", a 2013 episode of NCIS: Los Angeles
- Allegiance (TV series), an American remake of the Israeli TV series The Gordin Cell
- Allegiance (video game), a 2000 computer game originally by Microsoft
- Allegiance (novel), a novel set in the Star Wars galaxy that was released in January 2007 by Del Rey
- Allegiance (musical), a 2012 musical about the Japanese American internment experience
- Allegiance (film), a 2012 American film about the Iraq War
- Allegiance, a 2012 fantasy novel by Cayla Kluver and the second book in the Legacy series
- Allegiance, a 2015 historical legal thriller about Japanese-American internment in WWII, authored by law professor Kermit Roosevelt III
- Allegiance: War of Factions, a social/political collectible card game set in a medieval city-state undergoing political turmoil
- Allegiance (company), a voice of customer and enterprise feedback management technology platform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allegiance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.