|Traded as||NYSE: ALLE|
|Industry||Security, Access control|
Allegion Plc is a provider of security products and solutions for homes and businesses. It makes 27 global brands including CISA, Interflex, LCN, Schlage and Von Duprin. The $2 billion company employs around 8000 people and sells products in more than 120 countries across the world.
Mergers and subsidiaries
On Jan. 8, 2014, Allegion acquired certain assets of Schlage Lock de Colombia S.A., the second largest mechanical lock manufacturer in Colombia with revenues of US $12 million. The acquisition gave Allegion a 45,000-square-foot integrated plant in Bogota, Colombia and approximately 350 new employees.
Allegion plc is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Its regional offices for the Americas is in Carmel, Indiana. Its European regional offices are in Faenza, Emilia-Romagna, Ravenna, Italy, and the company’s Asia headquarters are in Tower B of City Center of Shanghai in Shanghai, People's Republic of China.
Brands and subsidiaries
The company's list of brands and subsidiaries include:
- Costruzioni Italiane Serrature e Affini (Cisa)
- Interflex – Germany-based European provider and manufacturer of hardware and software for security solutions and time management planning
- Kryptonite locks
- Schlage - commercial and residential locksets, door handles, hardware.
- Von Duprin – exit devices
- Zero 
- ITO Kilit
- Taborek, Nick (22 November 2013). "J.C. Penney Will Be Replaced by Allegion in S&P 500 After Drop". bloomberg.com. Archived from the original on 1 December 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Allegion acquires Schlage Lock de Colombia". Allegion.com.
- "Allegion.com: Contact Us". Allegion.com.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|