Allen (first name and dates unknown) was an English cricketer who played for Middlesex during the 1750s and 1760s.
Allen played for All-England against Dartford in the three first-class matches found in the 1759 sources. Dartford won the series 2-1.
- ^ G B Buckley, Fresh Light on 18th Century Cricket, Cotterell, 1935
- ^ Arthur Haygarth, Scores & Biographies, Volume 1 (1744-1826), Lillywhite, 1862
- G B Buckley, Fresh Light on 18th Century Cricket, Cotterell, 1935
- Timothy J McCann, Sussex Cricket in the Eighteenth Century, Sussex Record Society, 2004
- H T Waghorn, The Dawn of Cricket, Electric Press, 1906