From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Allen Braden is an American poet.
He was poet-in-residence for the Poetry Center and the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- National Endowment for the Arts fellowship
- 2006 Artist Trust / Washington State Arts Commission Fellowship
- Emerging Writers Prize from Witness magazine
- Grolier Poetry Prize
- "Down the Silo", Umbrella, Fall 2007
- "BOTH PORTRAITS"; "YOUR LIFE AS FOUND IN A TOOLBOX", In Posse Review, Winter 2006
- A Wreath of Down and Drops of Blood. University of Georgia Press. 2009. ISBN 978-0-8203-3474-5.
- The field burner. McNeese State University. 1997.
- Best New Poets 2005
- Spreading the Word: Editors on Poetry
- Family Matters: Poems of Our Families. Bottom Dog Press. 2005. ISBN 978-0-933087-95-8.
- David Lee Garrison, Terry Hermsen, eds. (2003). O taste and see: food poems. Bottom Dog Press. ISBN 978-0-933087-82-8.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090508083219/http://mfa.mcneese.edu/alumni.htm. Archived from the original on May 8, 2009. Retrieved August 16, 2009. Missing or empty
-  Archived June 27, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Tacoma Community College - Advantage Newsletter". Ezines.tacomacc.edu. 2006-02-22. Retrieved 2014-05-07.
-  Archived May 9, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.