Allen House (Shrewsbury, New Jersey)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Broad Street and Sycamore Avenue, Shrewsbury, New Jersey|
|Area||1.5 acres (0.61 ha)|
|NRHP reference #||74001180|
|Added to NRHP||May 8, 1974|
|Designated NJRHP||September 6, 1973|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Monmouth County, New Jersey
- List of museums in New Jersey
- List of the oldest buildings in New Jersey
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Historic Houses". Monmouth County Historical Society. 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Monmouth County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. April 1, 2010. p. 12. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 2, 2007. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
Media related to Allen House (Shrewsbury, New Jersey) at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NJ-228, "Allen Homestead, Broad Street & Sycamore Avenue, Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, NJ", 11 photos, 19 measured drawings, 4 data pages
- Monmouth County Historical Association
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Jersey museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|