|Quarter of Hamburg|
|• Total||11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,300/km2 (3,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Allermöhe is a quarter in the borough Bergedorf of the Free and Hanseatic city of Hamburg in northern Germany. The quarter consists of a rural area and the old settlement Allermöhe, on the other hand the new neighbourhood Neu-Allermöhe West, which is a development zone of several agencies of Hamburg and the borough Bergedorf. In 2006 the population was 15,143.
In 1410 the State of Hamburg settled the Landherrenschaft Bill- und Ochsenwerder. The settlement Allermöhe belonged to this rural village.
In 1997 the planning for a completely new neighbourhood began. From 1982 to 1994 more than 3,800 flats were constructed, creating the neighbourhood Neuallermöhe (New Allermöhe).
In 2006 according to the statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein, the quarter Allermöhe has a total area of 11.9 square kilometres (5 sq mi).
In 2006 in the quarter Allermöhe were living 15,143 people. The population density was 1,275/km2 (3,302/sq mi). 27.9% were children under the age of 18, and 6.7% were 65 years of age or older. Resident aliens were 14.8% of the population. 932 people were registered as unemployed.
In 1999 there were 4,243 households out of which 41.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them and 17.3% of all households were made up of individuals. The average household size was 2.79.
Population by year
In 2006 there were 1,417 criminal offences (94 crimes per 1000 people).
There were 3 elementary schools and 4 secondary schools in the quarter Allermöhe and 6 physicians in private practice and 1 pharmacy.
In 2005 in the neighbourhood has 12,360 inhabitants and an area of 3.4 km2 (1 sq mi). The population density was 3,593/km2 (9,306/sq mi). 31.3% were children under the age of 18, and 3.8% were 65 years of age or older. 16.2% were resident aliens.
The exits Hamburg-Allermöhe and Hamburg-Neuallermöhe West of the motorway A 25 service Allermöhe, connecting southwestern Hamburg to Geesthacht. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt), in the quarter 5,308 private cars were registered (355 cars/1000 people).
- Residents registration office, source: statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Source: statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (1999)
- State Investigation Bureaux (Landeskriminalamt), source: statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Source: statistical office of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein (2006)
- Residents registration office, source: statistical office Nord (2005) (German)
- Statistical office Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein Statistisches Amt für Hamburg und Schleswig-Holstein, official website (German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Allermöhe.|