Type of site
|Video game journalism|
|Owner||All Media Network|
The AMG consumer web properties AllMusic.com, AllMovie.com and AllGame.com were sold by Rovi in July 2013 to All Media Network. All Media Network includes of the original founders of SideReel and Ackrell Capital investor Mike Ackrell.
The AllGame section of the site was shut down on December 12, 2014.
- All Media Network
- MobyGames, another online database of video games and developers
- "AllGame FAQs". All Media Network, LLC. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
© 2014 AllGame, a division of All Media Network, LLC
- "Rovi Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Performance Announces Agreements to Sell Rovi Entertainment Store and Consumer Website Businesses". Rovi. July 21, 2013. Retrieved October 18, 2013.
- "Digital Entertainment Veterans Launch ‘All Media Network’ to Perfect Digital Media Discovery". BusinessWire. December 3, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- "allgame". AllGame. Archived from the original on 15 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|