Alliance for Change and Transparency
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chairperson||Yeremia Kulwa Maganja|
|Secretary-General||Dorothy Jonas Semu|
|Headquarters||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
1 / 384
0 / 81
|Political Party Website|
The party was founded in 2014.
- "Be ready for big surprise, says Zitto". The Citizen. Dar es Salaam. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Kabendera, Eric (28 March 2015). "Return of Ujamaa as Zitto Kabwe defects to new party". TheEastAfrican. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "ACT profile". ACT Wazalendo. 2015. Archived from the original on 2015-04-16. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Mwangonde, Henry (4 March 2014). "TZ gets new political party, pledges wider democracy". The Citizen (Tanzania). Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "New Political Party Enters Scene With 'Mature Politics' Pledge". Daily News (Tanzania). 6 May 2014. Archived from the original on July 28, 2014. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
|This Tanzania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an African political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|