|Born||Alyssa Jean Gonino
1989/1990 (age 25–26)
Rockwall, Texas, US
Alyssa Jean "Allie" Gonino is an American actress, singer and songwriter. She is known for her regular role as Laurel Mercer on The Lying Game and her recurring role as Michelle 10 Things I Hate About You, both of which were ABC Family series. Gonino was member of the American girl group The Stunners between 2007 and 2011. Gonino is currently in the band The Good Mad, who were featured The Lying Game, in which Gonino also starred.
Gonino was born c. 1990 and grew up in Rockwall, Texas. Her parents are Dr. John and Linda Gonino, who own and operate the Gonino Center for Healing in Heath in Heath, Texas. At the age of seven she started taking classical violin, and classical ballet lessons. For much of her childhood, she would perform at many of the country music oprys in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, singing, yodeling, and playing fiddle, and mandolin. In her high school years, Gonino became interested in musical theater. One month into her second year, she dropped out of high school to move to Los Angeles, and fully pursue a career in music and acting. At sixteen, she acquired her GED.
In her early career as an actress, Gonino guest starred on the television series Unfabulous, Cory in the House, The Suite Life on Deck, Lie to Me, and had a recurring role as Michelle in the ABC Family series 10 Things I Hate About You. In 2007, Gonino joined the girl group The Stunners which was formed by recording artist Vitamin C. In summer 2010, after the release of their first single "Dancin' Around the Truth" featuring the New Boyz, The Stunners embarked on a 20 date venture as the opening act for Justin Bieber on My World Tour. The group has since disbanded.
Gonino co-starred as Laurel Mercer in the 2011–13 ABC Family series The Lying Game. Gonino was also featured in a 2012 Boys Like Girls music video as the female lead for "Be Your Everything". In 2012 she was cast in the movie Geography Club which co-starred her 10 Things I Hate About You castmate Meaghan Martin. In 2013 she was cast to appear in the comedy-drama film See You in Vahalla with Sarah Hyland. Gonino was also cast in a main role on the Sundance Channel drama The Red Road in 2014. In 2015 she was cast in a recurring role on the fifth season of Freeform's Baby Daddy.
|2015||See You in Valhalla||Tori|
|2007||Cory in the House||Monique||Episode (season 1, episode 17): "Gone Wishin'"|
|2007||Unfabulous||Yodeling Girl||Episode (season 3, episode 4): "The Song"|
|2009||The Suite Life on Deck||Marissa||Episode (season 1, episode 18): "Splash and Trash"|
|2009||Lie to Me||Susan||Episode (season 2, episode 2): "Truth or Consequences"|
|2009–10||10 Things I Hate About You||Michelle||Recurring role, 8 episodes|
|2009||Rita Rocks||Allison||Recurring role (season 2), 5 episodes|
|2011–13||The Lying Game||Laurel Mercer||Main role|
|2013||The Coppertop Flop Show||Herself||Episodes (12 & 13): "Woot Coach: Part 1" & "Woot Coach: Part 2" (shorts)|
|2013||Hidden Away||Rachel Cole / Sage||Television film|
|2014–15||The Red Road||Rachel Jensen||Main role, 12 episodes|
|2014||Hawaii Five-0||Lea Nohoa||Episode (season 5, episode 3): "Kanalu Hope Loa"|
|2014||A Lesson in Romance||Zoe Mills||Television film; also known as Mom and Dad Undergrads|
|2015||The Preacher's Sin||Jamie Barringer||Television film; also known as A Husband's Confession|
|2016||Baby Daddy||Samantha (Sam)||Recurring role (season 5)|
- J.J. Smith (October 11, 2009). "Former Heath high student, actress appearing in Fox TV's 'Lie To Me' Oct. 12, 8 pm". The Rockwall News. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- Andy Swift (December 6, 2011). "Allie Gonino's New Band – The Good Mad – On 'The Lying Game'". Hollywoodlife.com. Retrieved December 15, 2015.
- "Allie Gonino plays Laurel Mercer". ABC Family. Archived from the original on December 15, 2011. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- "The end of an era". Facebook. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "The Lying Game's Allie Gonino Dishes on Her New Role, Makeup Tricks & Shoe Splurging". Elle Girl. August 12, 2011. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Nellie Andreeva (February 22, 2011). "It's Official: ABC Family Picks Up 'The Lying Game' To Series, Keeps 'Jane' In Contention". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- Dave McNary (June 27, 2012). "New members for indie teen comedy 'Geography Club'". Variety. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- Philiana Ng (July 26, 2013). "'Modern Family's' Sarah Hyland to Produce, Star in Indie Dramedy (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- Lesley Goldberg (August 12, 2013). "'Lying Game' Star Joins Sundance Drama Series (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- "Sundance Channel's 'The Red Road' Set For February 27 Premiere: Video". Deadline Hollywood. January 6, 2014. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- Andy Swift (August 27, 2015). "Baby Daddy Season 5: The Lying Game's Allie Gonino to Recur as Ben's [Spoiler]". TVLine. Retrieved March 15, 2016.