The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Phoenix, Arizona, US|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, musician, model, designer|
|Associated acts||Thom Yorke, Radiohead, Lorde|
Teilz was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of a school teacher and a scientist. She attended school at Arcadia High School (Arizona) and Xavier College Preparatory (Arizona). At the age of 13, Teilz began working in the music industry.
Teilz has been deejaying since the age of 13 and has produced arena shows in Las Vegas, Nevada and Palm Springs, California. Teilz has spun alongside Thom Yorke of Radiohead and actor Elijah Wood. She has also deejayed alongside Grace Jones, Frank Ocean, M83, Haim, and Lorde. Teilz has played official parties for high-profile events including the Golden Globes, Oscars, and Coachella. She also worked on production for Jay Z and Kanye West's Watch the Throne.
Teilz has starred in music videos for Silversun Pickups including "Dots and Dashes (Enough Already)" and "Little Lovers So Polite," Chateau Marmont's "Wind Blows," and Lotus Plaza's "Black Buzz." She has modeled for Larry Clark, Swarovski, Seven, American Apparel, Skullcandy's Women's line, as well as Urban Outfitters.
- Iredale, Jessica (2016-11-02). "Allie Teilz Gets Tailor Made". WWD. Retrieved 2017-02-18.
- "Track & Field and Cross Country Statistics". Athletic.net. Retrieved 2016-02-26.
- Anna Soldner (November 14, 2013). "DJ Allie Teilz Wants To Be the Liz Lemon of R. Kelly's World". Bullett Magazine. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Helen Zhao (December 10, 2013). "Joaquin Phoenix and teen girlfriend Allie Teilz are in step as they wear co-ordinating outfits for rainy New York outing". Daily Mail. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "New-Generation DJ". Swarovski Magazine. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- Kristen Sinclair (January 17, 2016). "Sonic Exploration Talking to Allie Teilz". Pop Culture Puke. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Video: Silversun Pickups, 'Dots and Dashes (Enough Already)'". Buzz Bands. July 31, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Joaquin Phoenix Dating a Teenager Half His Age – Who Is She?". TooFab. November 13, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Chateau Marmont – Wind Blows". Chateau Marmont Vevo. June 13, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Lotus Plaza – Black Buzz". Vimeo. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "DJ Allie Teilz Didn't Get Here By Fitting In". Sullcandy. October 1, 2015. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Bazaaaaar Pop-Up Interview: Osei Duro". Urban Outfitters. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- "Meet Scottsdale Fashion Week's Local Designers". Steve LeVine Entertainment. 2017-02-17. Retrieved 2017-02-18.