|Traded as||NYSE: REVG|
|Industry||Emergency and Recreational vehicle manufacturer|
|Predecessor||Allied Specialty Vehicles|
as Allied Specialty Vehicles
November 1, 2015
as REV Group
|Headquarters||Milwaukee Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
|Timothy Sullivan (CEO), Peter Guile (Former CEO)|
|Products||Emergency services vehicles, buses, ambulances, special-purpose vehicles, recreational vehicles|
ElDorado Motor Corp.
REV Group (formerly Allied Specialty Vehicles) is an American manufacturer of specialty vehicles the in Fire & Emergency, Recreational Vehicles, and Bus & Industrial sectors. It was formed in 2010 by American Industrial Partners' merging of four companies: Collins Industries (buses and ambulances), E-One (firetrucks), Halcore Group and Fleetwood Enterprises (RVs).The company has yearly revenue of over $1 billion. The company is led by Timothy Sullivan, CEO, formerly of Bucyrus International. Allied Specialty Vehicles changed its name to REV Group on November 1st, 2015.
In 2013, three acquisitions were announced. SJC Industries was purchased in May 2013 from Thor Industries. It is a manufacturer of ambulances under the brand names McCoy and Miller and Marque. A week later, it was announced that ASV was purchasing the RV assets of Navistar International, which include Monaco, Holiday Rambler, R-Vision and the Beaver and Safari brands. In August 2013, ASV also announced the purchase of Thor Industries' bus businesses as well, including the ElDorado Motor Corp., National Coach, Champion Bus, and Goshen Coach companies.
In late 2016 an initial public offering (IPO) was announced under symbol REVG.
- REV Group HQ will be in the Milwaukee Center
- "ASV: Press Release" (PDF). 2014-11-08. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-09-03.
- "NEWS". Roadrescue.com. 2010-09-20. Archived from the original on 2013-07-25. Retrieved 2013-05-27.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-05-01. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2013-05-17.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-09. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- Dill, Molly (January 15, 2018). "REV Group acquires Lance Camper Adds California RV manufacturer to specialty vehicle lineup". Biz Times/Milwaukee Business News. Retrieved February 9, 2018.