From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Allies or allies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allies is a term referring to individuals, groups or nations that have joined together in an association for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose.
Allies may also refer to:
- Allies of World War I
- Allies of World War II
- French and British forces in the Crimean War
- Straight allies, people who identify as heterosexual and who support equal civil rights for the LBGTQ community
- Allies (band), a popular 1980s era Contemporary Christian music group featuring Bob Carlisle
- Allies (Crosby, Stills & Nash album), 1983
- Allies (Fred Frith album), 1996
- "Allies" (Stargate Atlantis), a Stargate Atlantis episode
- "Allies" (song), the sixth track on the album Passionworks by Heart
- The Allies (Australian rules football), a representative Australian rules football team
- Allies (film), a 2014 British war film
- Allie (disambiguation)
- Allied (disambiguation)
- Ally (disambiguation)
- Allied Forces (disambiguation)
- Allied Powers (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.