Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Allies or allies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allies is a term referring to individuals, groups or nations that have joined together in an association for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose.
Allies may also refer to:
- Allies of World War I
- Allies of World War II
- French and British forces in the Crimean War
- Straight allies, people who identify as heterosexual and who support equal civil rights for the LBGTQ community
- Allies (band), a popular 1980s era Contemporary Christian music group featuring Bob Carlisle
- Allies (Crosby, Stills & Nash album), 1983
- Allies (Fred Frith album), 1996
- "Allies" (Stargate Atlantis), a Stargate Atlantis episode
- "Allies" (song), the sixth track on the album Passionworks by Heart
- The Allies (Australian rules football), a representative Australian rules football team
- Allies (film), a 2014 British war film
- Allie (disambiguation)
- Allied (disambiguation)
- Ally (disambiguation)
- Allied Forces (disambiguation)
- Allied Powers (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.