(Redirected from Alligator (album))
|Look up Alligator, alligator, or al·ligàtor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alligators are large reptiles in the Crocodilia order.
Alligator may also refer to:
- Alligator, Mississippi, a town in the United States
- Alligator shirt, a term for the shirts made by Lacoste, due to the brand's mascot
- The Independent Florida Alligator, a student newspaper of the University of Florida
Aircraft, vehicles, vessels
- Alligator (motorcycle), a motorcycle built by Dan Gurney's All American Racers
- Alligator, a Landing Vehicle Tracked (LVT)
- USS Alligator, United States Navy vessels
- HMS Alligator, Royal Navy vessels
- Kamov Ka-52, a Russian helicopter, nicknamed the Alligator
- Alligator, The NATO reporting name for the Type 1171 Landing Ship used by the Russian and Ukrainian Navies
- Alligator boat, amphibious tugboat, used in North American forest industry
- Alligator (steamboat), a paddle-wheel steamboat that operated in north central Florida in the United States from 1888 to 1909.
- ALCO RSD-15, diesel-electric locomotive built by the American Locomotive Company of Schenectady, New York from 1956 to 1960.
- Alligator (film), a 1980 horror film
- Alligator II The Mutation (film), a 1991 sequel to the 1980 horror film
- Alligator Records, a record label
- The Alligator, a rock and roll fad dance, popular in the 1950s and 1960s, and mentioned in the song "Land of a Thousand Dances"
- DJ Aligator (Ali Movasat), Iranian-Danish trance producer and DJ
- Alligator (Abandon Kansas album), 2015
- Alligator (The National album), 2005
- Alligator (Leslie West album), 1989
- Alligator, an album by Brad Gillis, the Night Ranger guitarist
- "Alligator" (song), a song by Tegan and Sara
- "Alligator", a track on the Grateful Dead album Anthem of the Sun
- "Alligator", a song by Bloodthirsty Butchers 1994
- "Alligator", a song by Buddy Rogers (actor) And The Three Jays
- "Alligator", a song by The Jets (British band) 1985
- "Alligator", a song by Paul McCartney
- 'The Alligator' (or 'the Crocodile'), a nickname of tennis player René Lacoste
- "Alligator", white men's name for the Seminole leader Halpatter Tustenuggee who reported on the Dade Massacre in the Second Seminole War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alligator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.