|Nonprofit Health Care Provider|
|Penny Wheeler M.D., President & Chief Executive Officer|
Allina Health is a not-for-profit health care system based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Allina owns or operates 13 hospitals and more than 90 clinics throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. In addition Allina Medical Transportation covers 8 regions and over 80 communities providing medical dispatch, 911 pre-arrival instructions, and emergency and non-emergency ambulance response. Allina employed 27,332 employees in 2015. In February 2012, Allina Hospitals and Clinics announced that it was changing its name to Allina Health. Allina's new name is designed to reflect a new mission that shifts the emphasis away from places that people go when they are sick and onto disease prevention and personal vitality.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Buffalo Hospital, located in Buffalo, Minnesota
- Cambridge Medical Center, located in Cambridge, Minnesota
- District One Hospital, Located in Faribault, Minnesota
- Mercy Hospital, located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- New Ulm Medical Center, located in New Ulm, Minnesota
- Owatonna Hospital, located in Owatonna, Minnesota
- Phillips Eye Institute, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Regina Hospital, located in Hastings, Minnesota
- River Falls Area Hospital, located in River Falls, Wisconsin
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center, located in Shakopee, Minnesota
- United Hospital, located in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Unity Hospital, located in Fridley, Minnesota
- Allina Health Clinic
- Aspen Medical Group and Quello Clinic are now Allina Health Clinics
- Abbott Northwestern Center for Outpatient Care Edina, Minnesota
- Abbott Northwestern – Westhealth Plymouth, Minnesota
- Elk Ridge – Elk River Minnesota
Allina Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment
Allina Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment has provided oxygen, medical supplies and equipment for clients including children, adults and seniors with varying needs.
Allina Home Care
Allina Home Care provides support, knowledge and assistance to help keep patients independent in the comfort of home.
Chronic and advanced illness
Provides services including Care Navigation Help Desk, Advance care planning, Palliative care, Hospice care, & SeniorCare Transitions
Founded in 2003, the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing is the largest health system based integrative medicine center in the United States.
Allina Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Allina EMS provides a variety of medical transportation services around the state of Minnesota.
- List of hospitals in Minnesota
- Midtown Exchange
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Penny George Institute for Health and Healing