||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (April 2017)|
Ali Adler at the 2016 Wondercon.
|Born||Allison Beth Adler
May 30, 1967
|Partner(s)||Sara Gilbert (2002—2011)
Liz Brixius (2013–present; engaged)
1997: Adler starter her career by working on a TV series named Veronica's Closet .
2002-2003: She played a role as the supervising producer for 9 episodes of the TV Series Still Standing .
2007-2010: She worked on the TV series Chuck, helping produce 34 episodes as a co-executive producer from 2007-2009 and 19 episodes as the executive producer in 2010.
2015: She is working on Supergirl with co-creator Greg Berlanti. The show is based on Superman's female cousin, Kara Zor-El, and is one of the many strong female shows being started by CBS. Adler is being represented by WME Entertainment Agency.
Adler was born in Montreal, Canada on May 30, 1967. She later became an American citizen.
From 2001 to 2011, Adler was in a relationship with actress Sara Gilbert. They have two children—a son, Levi Hank, born to Adler in October 2004, and a daughter, Sawyer Jane, born to Gilbert on August 2, 2007. After the breakup they have joint custody of their two children.
- Goldberg, Lesley (June 16, 2011). "'Glee': Six Join Writing Staff for Season 3". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Ali Adler". IMDb. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- "'Supergirl' Drama From Greg Berlanti & Ali Adler Lands CBS Series Commitment". Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- "WME". www.wmeentertainment.com. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- "Sara Gilbert Gives Birth to Baby Girl". Fox News. August 13, 2007. Retrieved November 8, 2009.
- "Ali Adler, 'Supergirl' Writer, Rescues the Sexually Befuddled Man". Retrieved 2015-10-16.
|This article about a television producer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|