Allison Elizabeth Harvard
January 8, 1988
|Alma mater||Louisiana State University|
University of New Orleans
|Occupation||Model, artist, photographer, actress|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Allison Elizabeth Harvard (born January 8, 1988) is an American model, artist, actress, and Internet celebrity, best known as the runner-up of both America's Next Top Model Cycles 12 and 17: All-Stars. Harvard has appeared on a number of magazine covers, such as Harper's Bazaar, L'Officiel, ONE, WeTheUrban, and one of the Philippines' leading fashion magazines, Mega. She also featured as the brand endorser of the Belo Medical Group and covered their special edition magazine.
Harvard was born in Houston, Texas, and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. She attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge before transferring to the University of New Orleans, where she studied art during Spring 2009. Her artwork is featured in the 2007 novel The Story Told at Night by Liza Kuznetsova.
America's Next Top Model
America's Next Top Model Cycle 12
After being contacted through an email by a casting agent who had seen her look online, Harvard successfully auditioned for the reality television show America's Next Top Model Cycle 12. During the audition, Harvard stated that she thought nosebleeds were pretty and that she was fascinated by blood.
Harvard was the fourth finalist selected (after Aminat Ayinde, Natalie Pack and Fo Porter) for the top thirteen. Her roommates in the Upper East Side New York City home were Isabella (Kelly Marie) Falk, Kortnie Coles, Sandra Nyanchoka, London (Lauren) Levi-Nance, Natalie Pack and Celia Ammerman. Over her stay, Harvard received four first call-outs and was selected to participate in two challenge prizes won by fellow contestant Celia Ammerman. Harvard had two collective bottom two appearances. The first where she overanalyzed her shoot with London (Lauren) Levi-Nance  which she survived over Nijah Harris who was eliminated third in her first ever bottom two appearance. The second time Harvard was called forward was for her lackluster commercial and her one-dimensional look that led the judges to question her versatility. This time Harvard survived for the second time over Tahlia Brookins who was eliminated sixth in her first ever bottom two appearance.
During the Cycle 12 Finale of ANTM in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Harvard shot a convincing CoverGirl commercial and was praised for her improvement from the previous commercial. Despite Harvard's (and Aminat Ayinde's) better performances in the CoverGirl commercial, Teyona Anderson was ultimately crowned the twelfth winner of America's Next Top Model.
America's Next Top Model Cycle 17: All-Stars
After her first appearance on the show, Harvard was selected to return to America's Next Top Model to represent Cycle 12 (along with fellow semifinalist, later Cycle 14 contestant Angelea Preston) on the first All-Star edition of the show along with twelve other returning models from past America's Next Top Model cycles. Throughout the competition, Harvard developed her own perfume, performed in a music video for her song "Underwater", won two challenges, received two first call-outs and survived her first-ever bottom two appearance over Laura Kirkpatrick from America's Next Top Model Cycle 13: the "Petite Edition".
Harvard is currently[vague] signed with NEXT Model Management and Elite Model Management. In June 2009, Harvard signed with the Los Angeles-based Nous Model Management, but is no longer included in the agency's current roster. Since ANTM, Harvard has modelled for KarmaLoop, walked at the 2012 New York Fashion Week for Gemma Kahng and Malan Breton, and was featured in a spread for ONE Magazine. She has also modelled for Chromat and Richie Rich.
Harvard is the face of Michael Cinco's "Impalpable" perfume with international male model Tierry Vilson, and walked in the Philippine Fashion Week 2012 with fellow All-Stars contestant Dominique Reighard in Bench fashion shows. She was on the cover of the fifth issue of online publication WeTheUrban. In mid-2012, she appeared in promotional photos for G Fine Body Art, a beauty brand that was set to launch glittery body art services at salons and spas starting later in the fall of 2012.
On October 10, 2012, a behind-the-scenes clip showed Harvard in a fashion shoot for Bello Magazine, titled "Hippie Trail". On October 17, Harvard walked for NAVEN at the Los Angeles Fashion Week.
In October 2013, it was announced that Harvard would be one of the hosts of the Philippine television show Mega Fashion Crew: Reloaded on ETC. In 2014, she became one of the judges in a dance competition television show Celebrity Dance Battle in Philippines, which premiered on TV5 on March 22. In August 2014, Harvard booked another show for Bench called The Naked Truth and established CatxBench, a watercolor illustration designed by her, as a part of Bench Collection in December. The same month, she was a guest judge for the grand finals of Miss Earth 2014, and also appeared on America's Next Top Model to shoot in Tyra's new makeup line called TYRA along with the finalist of the season. She was also featured in the March 2015 issue of High Street Magazine with her boyfriend, Jeremy Burke.
On September 21, 2012, it was announced that Harvard would be making her acting debut as the character Carina in the independent feature film Insensate. The film was released early August 2013 on iTunes and later on Amazon.
Harvard plays as Madeline in the live musical "Cages" by Woolf and the Wondershow.
|TBA||Dangerous Words from the Fearless||The Girl||Completed|
|2009||America's Next Top Model (season 12)||Herself||Contestant|
|2011||America's Next Top Model (season 17)||Herself||Contestant|
|2012||Philippine Fashion Week||Herself||Model|
|Bench Universe: The 2012 Denim & Underwear Show||Herself||Model|
|I Am Meg: Own the World in Style||Herself||Judge|
|2013||Mega Fashion Crew: Reloaded||Herself||Judge|
|2014||Celebrity Dance Battle Philippines||Herself||Judge|
|Bench: The Naked Truth||Herself||Model|
|The Tim Yap Show Season V||Herself||Guest|
|America's Next Top Model (season 21)||Herself||Guest Star|
|Miss Earth 2014||Herself||Judge|
|2019||"On Graveyard Hill"||Pixies||Young Woman||Directed by Kii Arens and Bobbi Rich|
- "Allison signs with Nous Models". HonestlyANTM 12. June 13, 2009. Archived from the original on June 16, 2009. Retrieved July 22, 2009. Originally found at Nous Model Management Archived March 28, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Friedman, Molly (January 9, 2012). "Allison Harvard Celebrates 24th Birthday With New Kitten (PHOTO)". Wet Paint. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Walker, Dave (May 14, 2009). "'America's Next Top Model' runner-up Allison Harvard talks about her life". The Times-Picayune. Advance Publications. Archived from the original on November 1, 2011. Retrieved October 25, 2009.
- Kuznetsova, Liza (October 9, 2007). The Story Told at Night. InstantPublisher.com. ISBN 978-1-59872-865-1.
- Poulsen, Kevin (May 19, 2009). "'Anonymous' Pin-Up Girl Is Runner-Up For America's Next Top Model". Wired. Wired News. Condé Nast Publications. Retrieved May 21, 2009.
- Simmons, Abbey (May 15, 2009). "Exclusive Interview: Allison Harvard of America's Next Top Model Cycle 12". BuddyTV. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- Waldman, Betsy (February 27, 2009). "VIDEO: Allison Harvard Is Top Model's Bloodthirsty New Babe". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. Archived from the original on March 2, 2009. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12: Episodes 1, 9, 11, and 12
- "Episode 4". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "Episode 7". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "Season Finale". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- "NOUS Models: Women". Nous Model Management. Retrieved September 8, 2012.
- "Print Work - All ANTM". all-antm.net. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- G, Susie (February 14, 2012). "First Look: Chromat's AW12 Lookbook Does Disney Couture". StyleCaster News. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Harvard, Allison (April 10, 2012). "Richie Rich Popluxe lookbook preview :]". Tumblr. Archived from the original on December 25, 2012. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Matera, Tetta Ortiz (May 27, 2012). "America's top models wear top Filipino brand". The Philippine Star. Philstar Global Corp. Archived from the original on January 31, 2013. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Carbone, Gina (April 4, 2012). "Allison Harvard Is a Gorgeous Pink Victorian Hipster in New Magazine (PHOTO)". Wet Paint. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- Richards, Jaime (September 4, 2012). "Allison Harvard Beauty Interview". BellaSugar. Sugar Inc. Retrieved September 13, 2012.
- Yap, Tim (September 15, 2012). "Masters of the Bench Universe". The Philippine Star. Philstar Global Corp. Archived from the original on February 8, 2013. Retrieved September 19, 2012.
- "I Am Meg". October 6, 2012. Retrieved October 8, 2012.
- "Hippie Trail – A Bello Magazine Fashion". Vimeo. October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 14, 2012.
- "Of course ❤❤❤ Your clothing ..." Twitter. October 17, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2012.
- Maglasang, Ma. Michelle "MM" (October 22, 2013). "Allison Harvard for MEGA Fashion Crew Season 3: America's Next Top Model is in Manila". When In Manila. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "America's Next Top Model runner-up Allison Harvard to serve as judge in TV5's Celebrity Dance Battle". Philippine Entertainment Portal. March 20, 2014. Archived from the original on September 24, 2015. Retrieved March 23, 2014.
- "Celebrity - Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore". ph.celebrity.yahoo.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 28, 2014. Retrieved December 28, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Cosplay Competition Global ChallengE". www.cosplayauthority.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- "AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2017". asiapopcomicon.com. Retrieved August 5, 2017.
- "Insensate". Wicked Butterfly Films. September 21, 2012. Retrieved September 21, 2012.
- "Insensate". Amazon Instant Prime.
- Sicurella, Savannah (July 19, 2019). "Pixies Debut Bizarro Video for "On Graveyard Hill"". Paste. Retrieved April 5, 2020.