|Date of birth||4 August 1973|
|Original team(s)||Narrogin Eagles (UGSFL)|
|Debut||22 June 1996, West Perth
vs. East Perth, at Perth Oval
|Height / weight||169 cm / 75 kg|
Narrogin Eagles (UGSFL)
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of Round 19, 2011.
A small and pacy rover, Pickett started his career in the 1990s with West Perth, playing three WAFL matches, but couldn't make an impact due to injuries. In 2001 he tried again, joining Peel Thunder and the following season became the first ever player from the club to win a Sandover Medal. He won his second Sandover Medal in 2004 while at Subiaco where he also enjoyed team success with four premierships.
Pickett is married with four children. His oldest son, Alliston, also plays for Subiaco, and in July 2010 made WAFL history by being the first ever father and son to play in the same league game. Pickett is related to Byron Pickett and Jeff Farmer. Pickett is credited with giving Farmer the nickname "Wizard".
- "Life Members". Subiaco Football Club. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "Sandover Medalists". WAFL Online. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "Player – Allistair Pickett". WAFL Online. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- Pike, Chris (27 June 2008). "Allistair Pickett prepares to pass baton to son, Alliston". Perth Now. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "Ballantyne wins another Sandover Medal for Peel". WA Football. 16 September 2008. Archived from the original on 26 September 2008. Retrieved 4 May 2012.
- Pike, Chris (22 September 2008). "Subiaco claims historic WAFL premiership hat-trick". Australian Football League. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "Subiaco Announces Team of the Century". Subiaco Football Club. Archived from the original on 22 July 2008. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "NFC Home Page". Nightcliff Football Club. Archived from the original on 5 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- Bulldogs keep finals on the horizon
- Lyon, Karen (6 September 2002). "Born and bred to football". Melbourne: The Age. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|