|Alexa rank||6,291 (November 2013[update])|
|Launched||October 30, 2007|
Owned and operated by parent company 6Theory Media, allkpop is one of the most trafficked K-pop news sites, with over seven and half million readers per month. Its articles are often cited by many other publications and shared via Social Medias around the world. The news and articles of allkpop are written based on the most recently released Korean K-pop news. In its list of useful websites, The Korea Herald called it the "fastest news breaker" for K-pop.
- "ALLkpop.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-11-18.
- "Korean Pop, with Online Help, Goes Global". Time. 26 August 2010.
- "Mashable Awards 2010: Announcing The Winners". Mashable. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2011.
- Rodriguez, Salvador (27 September 2012). "Psy and Google's Eric Schmidt get it on 'Gangnam Style'". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
AllKpop reports Google presented Psy with a framed Doodle of a dragon in return for the dance lesson.
- "Asiatischer Pop-Star in tödlichen Unfall verwickelt" (in German). Der Spiegel. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
Die Produktionsfirma YG Entertainment, die die Band vertritt, betont laut der auf koreanischen Pop spezialisierten Musikwebsite www.allkpop.com, es sei ein sehr komplizierter Fall.
- Hicap, Johnathan. "Wonder Girls' Sunye Denies Getting Married Next Month". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- Lutz, Ashley. "K-Pop Star Psy Will Get His Own 'Gangnam Style' Designer Clothing Line". Business Insider. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
The news comes via a video (which perhaps will go viral a la Gangnam Style) that we found on K-Pop site AllKPop.com.
- "Click! Online gateways to Korea". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
When it comes to K-pop, Allkpop.com (www.allkpop.com) is the fastest news breaker. Latest celebrity gossips and news draw over 3 million monthly readers worldwide and takes Hallyu to audiences beyond Asia.