|Look up allotment or allot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allotment may refer to:
- Allotment (finance), a method by which a company allocates over-subscribed shares
- Allotment (gardening), an area of land rented out for non-commercial gardening or farming
- Allotment (travel industry), a block of pre-negotiated carrier seats or hotel rooms held by a travel organizer
- Allotment (Dawes Act), an area of land held by the US Government for the benefit of an individual Native American, under the Dawes Act of 1887
- Sortition or allotment, a method of selection by lottery
- The Allotment, a 1988 book by Colin Ward
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allotment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.