Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up allowance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allowance may refer to:
- Allowance (money)
- Allowances in accounting, see Accounts receivable
- Personal allowance in the United Kingdom's taxing system
- Jobseeker's Allowance, a term for unemployment benefit in the United Kingdom
- EU Allowances
- Allowance (engineering)
- Allowance race, a type of horse race
- In grocery retail, “allowances” refers to discounts given to retailers in exchange for either favorable placement of a product in their stores, or sometimes even the initial or continued stocking of a product.
- Tradable allowance
- Baggage allowance on airlines
- Decorative Allowance in real estate
- Seam allowance in stitching
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Allowance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.