Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ally is the singular form of allies.
Ally may also refer to:
- Ally, Cantal, a commune in the Cantal department in south-central France
- Ally, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Ally, Haute-Loire, a commune in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ally (novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Karen Traviss
- Ally (TV series), a 1999 American television sitcom that was a spin-off of Ally McBeal
- Another species belonging to the same biological family
- Ally Fashion, an Australian women's fashion retailer
- Ally Financial, a bank holding company, formerly known as General Motors Acceptance Corporation (GMAC)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ally.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.