This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
January 12, 1998 
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Alexia "Ally" Ioannides (born January 1998) is an American actress, best known for playing Dylan Jones in the NBC drama series Parenthood from 2014–15, and Tilda in the 2015-2019 AMC martial arts drama series Into the Badlands.
Ioannides was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and raised in Park City, Utah. She moved to Burbank, California at age 14. She started her career as a stage actor playing in musicals at the Egyptian Theatre in Park City, as well as the Pioneer Theatre Company and Hale Center Theater in Salt Lake City, Utah. These theaters were also established many years ago.
Ioannides began elementary school at Pace Academy in Atlanta, then Trailside in Park City, and finally the Madeleine Choir School, where she sang in over 300 services and concerts, notably at the Utah Opera.
Ioannides gained her first professional acting role at age 11 as Ester in the stage adaptation of A Christmas Story. She continued with roles in plays such as White Christmas, Annie, and The Sound of Music.
By 2015, Ioannides was focusing mostly on film and television, notably as Dylan Jones on NBC's Parenthood. Her 2013 short film with Mark Moses, The Tsarevich, was shown at various film festivals and another short, Stray (2014), put her the top 200 for consideration in the final season of the series "Project Greenlight".
|2009||The Alice Winter||Lyndie||Short film; as "Alexia 'Ally' Ioannides"|
|2012||Escape from Paper City||Older Daughter||Short animated film; voice role; as "Alexia 'Ally' Ioannides"|
|2013||The Tsarevich||Grand Duchess Anastasia||Short film|
|2013||Ephraim's Rescue||Martha Hanks - 15 years of age||as "Alexia Ioannides"|
|2014||Served Cold||Sarah Richards||Short film|
|2014||The Hands||Short film|
|2014||Easy Money||Short film|
|2015||Easy Money||Stephanie Livingston||Straight-to-video short film|
Television and web series
|2014||Scarlett||Courtney||Web series; 3 episodes|
|2014–2015||Parenthood||Dylan Jones||Recurring role, 7 episodes|
|2015||Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Heather Manning||Episode: "Devastating Story"|
|2015–2019||Into the Badlands||Tilda||Main role|
|2016, 2019||Elementary||Mina Davenport/Cassie Lenue||Episodes: "Miss Taken", "Miss Understood"|
|White Christmas||Susan Waverly||Pioneer Theatre|
|A Christmas Story||Supporting||Pioneer Theatre|
|The Sound of Music||Louisa Von Trapp||Hale Centre Theatre|
|Gypsy||Baby Louise||Egyptian Theatre|
|Hansel & Gretel||Chorus||Utah Opera|
- "Now Casting - Ally Ioannides". Now Casting. Retrieved February 21, 2015.
- "Ally Ioannides". Talent Management Group. tmg (Talent MGMT Group). Archived from the original on February 20, 2015. Retrieved February 20, 2015.
- Hale, Mike (November 17, 2015). "Review: 'Into the Badlands,' Drama With Martial Arts on AMC". The New York Times.
- Kasfikis, Petros (February 27, 2015). "NBC Parenthood's Dylan: Greek-American Ally Ioannides is a "Rebel" by Birthright". New Greek TV. Archived from the original on April 18, 2015. Retrieved April 18, 2015.
- Superfan TV (November 20, 2014). "Meet 'Parenthood' Actress Ally Ioannides". TV In No Time. Yahoo! TV. Retrieved November 21, 2015.