From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The northern edition, published in Haifa, distributed in the north of Israel in 15,000 copies since 2004. Its editor-in-chief is Firas Khatib. Until 2006, the newspaper's Editor-in-Chief was Ala Hlehel, Arab-Israeli writer, two-times winner of the Al Qattan Foundation Literature Awards.
- The central edition, published in Tel Aviv Jaffa, with 12,000 copies distributed throughout central Israel since 2006. Its Editor-in-Chief is Ghaleb Kiwan, who is also the news reporter for Arabic-language broadcast on the Israeli cable provider HOT
Sections in Almadina include news, local news, in depth stories, health, sports, entertainment, openion, arts and culture.
- Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism. University of Oxford
- BANIPAL 2006- Contributors
- Arab-Israelis and War. Kishkushim